At Yamaha we've always liked to do things our way. Being different is what makes our bikes so special. And when you take a look at the new WR250F's high-tech 'reverse' engine you can see that what may look wrong to some people is right for us!
Featuring a forward facing inlet with a top-mounted airbox that feeds the fuel injection system, this innovative engine is derived from the winning YZ250F motocross bike that's been blowing away the opposition in the USA, Europe and Australia.
With its potent power characteristics and ultra-light handling, the new WR250F is about to unleash some of the most advanced engine and chassis technology ever seen in the enduro world.
- Lightweight, compact and agile 250cc 4-stroke
- Potent YZ250F-based fuel injected engine
- Reverse cylinder head with front facing inlet
- Compact aluminium chassis with short subframe
- Enduro clutch with wide ratio 6-speed transmission
- Switch-free electric starter
- Plug in Power Tuner for easy tuning
- Centrally located 7.5 L fuel tank
- Top mounted quickly removable air filter
- Outstanding suspension performance
- Mass centralization for quick directional changes
- 18-inch rear wheel, Metzeler 6 Days Extreme tyres